To be the foremost organization in Africa that equips teen girls with personal development skills, requisite information, provide safe spaces and engagement opportunities that ensure girls are well rounded, maximize their potential and are prepared for a fulfilling life.
To equip girls with requisite information, tools, skills and support that ensure they find their authentic selves, make informed decisions, maximize their teen years and are equipped to meet the world confidently.
Brighter Girls finds it expedient to equip girls with 21st century skills to ensure we raise girls who are well rounded and equipped to take on more opportunities and live fulfilling lives. Our goal is to ensure that these girls are nurtured consciously, in order to confront the numerous diverse roles of womanhood and live life to its full potential.
Our Passion, Curriculum, Network, Care, Diversity and Programs set us apart.
Our passion and understanding of the Girl Child. We constantly engage in trainings and research that enables us to reach, engage and empower our girls effectively.
We are concerned about the holistic development of girls. The diversity and strength of our curriculum and workshops validate this.
We work with the Girls’ primary influencers: parents, teachers, schools, and we run specialized workshops for all groups of influencers.
We do one on one counseling and mentoring with the girls, parents and their influencers.
We see Brighter Girl Life Initiative as a community that accommodates a diverse group of women, who are able to use their journeys, stories and experiences to inspire and strengthen our girls.
Our diverse programs create opportunities and platforms where girls engage with the real world. This strengthens their resolve to nurture their dreams and develop opportunities to achieve them in future. It also gives them the chance to express themselves and practice what they have been taught.
- Empathy– Our ability to connect with the story of every person in our cause of work, seeing through their eyes and feeling what they feel. This is important to us.
- Excellence– Our ability to keep our mission in mind, stay true to it and deliver on it on every front.
- Optimism– Our firm belief that for every girl and person we work with, their possibilities are endless.
- Ownership– Our commitment to put our best in what we do every where and every time.
- Integrity– Our commitment to our words, identity and the trust our community put in us.