To be the foremost organisation in Africa that champions the cause, advocates and creates programs for well- rounded education, safe spaces, opportunities for growth and inclusion at the table for the adolescence girl child.
To equip girls with the tools, information and direction that empowers them to discover their authentic self, make informed decisions master their adolescent years and thrive in every area of life.
BGLI will also serve as a support system to families offering counselling, mentoring and sharing insightful resources as needed. We will capitalize on the good work parents are doing by reinforcing and emphasizing values that parents share with their daughters in a way that can be self-applied. Our goal is to ensure that girls are nurtured consciously, in order to take on the numerous diverse roles of womanhood and live life to its full potential.
Our Passion, Curriculum, Network, Care, Diversity and Programs set us apart.
Our passion and understanding of the Girl Child. We constantly engage in trainings and research that enables us to reach, engage and empower our girls effectively.
We are concerned about the holistic development of girls. The diversity and strength of our curriculum and workshops validate this.
We work with the Girls’ primary influencers: parents, teachers, schools, and we run specialized workshops for all groups of influencers.
We do one on one counseling and mentoring with the girls, parents and their influencers.
We see Brighter Girl Life Initiative as a community that accommodates a diverse group of women, who are able to use their journeys, stories and experiences to inspire and strengthen our girls.
Our diverse programs create opportunities and platforms where girls engage with the real world. This strengthens their resolve to nurture their dreams and develop opportunities to achieve them in future. It also gives them the chance to express themselves and practice what they have been taught.
- Empathy– Our ability to connect with the story of every person in our cause of work, seeing through their eyes and feeling what they feel. This is important to us.
- Excellence– Our ability to keep our mission in mind, stay true to it and deliver on it on every front.
- Optimism– Our firm belief that for every girl and person we work with, their possibilities are endless.
- Ownership– Our commitment to put our best in what we do every where and every time.
- Integrity– Our commitment to our words, identity and the trust our community put in us.